joi, 28 iunie 2012

Watch: Footage From Drake Chris Browns Night Of Ridiculousness

While I was on my late-night creep last night (ya know, around 9 pm) I was pleased to see that YBF had posted footage from inside and outside of the W.i.P club where all the Drizzy/Milly/Breezy drama went down. Yes, you can actually see the fight going down in this footage, although you won’t see [...]


As promised just a couple of days ago, Azealia Banks is making her triumphant return to rap with the release of a new video for Liquorice. The song is off of her EP 1991 and it’s pretty fun, which is what we expected. Peep inside to watch Azealia go Wild Wild West.


Azealia Banks: Liquorice



Rankin directed the vid and Lady Gaga‘s costume designer (Nicola Formichetti) styled it. What are your thoughts? I likey. I like that she’s having fun, and I like her adorable dance moves. Without really, really dancing she always manages to look like she can totally dance. Gotta figure out how to pull that off.


And what about that flow? I’m trying to figure out if I could listen to a whole album of it. Haven’t decided yet. But I’m interested in what Azealia‘s doing. Definitely interested.




Camille Pissarro
permalink
Hotel luxe Grece
travaux rénovation maison
Leann Rimes

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu