marți, 27 martie 2012

First Look: Adele Covers The New Issue Of Vogue Magazine

For the second time in about 6 months, British singer Adele is featured on the cover of Vogue magazine. Back in September we got to check out Adele‘s British Vogue cover which featured a close-up of her face. This time around, US Vogue is showcasing more of her beautiful body on the March 2012 issue [...]

Alas … my plans for a date night last night were foiled so it was another quiet night at the ol’ homestead for me. David has been working like crazy all week long, so much so that I’ve barely gotten the chance to spend a solid half hour with him all week. Even tho he did come home early from work so that we could have a date night, he ended up laying down for a quick nap and … he was out. I didn’t have the heart to wake him up so I let the poor guy catch up on his sleep.




He did eventually wake up around 11:45 PM just in time for a late might pizza party. I decided to order pizza and chicken wings, because I’m such a healthy eater, and David and I managed to salvage the night together :) Today we have a lot of menial things to take care of before our big trip next week so I doubt we’ll be doing anything very exciting this afternoon. Hopefully we’ll get to go to a movie tonight … I’m thinking something really sappy like The Vow. I hope YOUR Saturday is doing fabulously! Happy Weekend!!




plantes par correspondance
Andrew Wyeth
le developpement personnel
plantes par correspondance
Faith Ringgold

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu