luni, 2 ianuarie 2012

Jennifer Lopez Reveals Her New Clothing Line In O Magazine

Jennifer Lopez, who is very close to officially signing on to host the next season of American Idol, is readying the release of a new clothing line. As you may remember, J. Lo previously launched a very successful clothing line called J. Lo that was geared toward a young, urban customer. It would seem that [...]

Last night David and I met up with our friends Emma and Josh for a night out at The Music Box in Hollywood to see the New Zealand band The Naked and Famous live in concert. David is a HUGE fan of the band so it was all his planning that got us out and to the show. He’s not a big concert fan so I was happy to encourage him. The show was really fun and we all had a great time … even Josh, despite how miserable he looks in our photo below ;)




I quite like many of the band’s songs … tho, in all honesty, I kinda felt like they all sounded very similar. The Naked and the Famous sound like Empire of the Sun but with a female vocalist. The show as packed with hipsters who looked like they fell out of the new Urban Outfitters catalog. We even ran into Audrina Patridge so … yeah, ’twas a fun show:




I promise, Josh had fun … I swear.


Tonight, my friend Ollie and I are heading out to The Greek Theater to see Lykke Li in concert. Wee! I’ve never seen her live before so … it should be a blast :D Happy Hump Day!!




alarme
Edward Burne-jones
Arnold Schwarzenegger
hypnosis session
quickest weight loss

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu